SEIFSA is an employer federation that represents and promotes the interests of our members in the metal and engineering industry. We do this by negotiating collective agreements with trade unions and providing a range of other services to members in the areas of social policy, skills development and economic and commercial services on both a collective and individual company basis.Our vision..
To be the recognised voice of the metal and engineering industry, the recognised negotiator of industry agreements and the first choice provider of services.
- Views are heard and taken seriously at national level by government, other employer federations and trade unions;
- Views are seen as being representative of the industry's employers as a whole.
Recognised negotiator of industry agreements:
- Negotiations with trade unions at national level result in effective, fair and responsible conditions of employment and benefit fund arrangements. Skills development policies and programmes are beneficial to members in developing their employees' skills.
First choice provider:
- Services are widely recognised by membership as providing:
- advice and guidance which is relevant to company needs, practical and user friendly;
- The best levels of knowledge and expertise available; and
- The best value for money.
Metal Industries House
42 Anderson Street
Fax: +27 11 298 9500